Asst.Prof.Dr.Jittiyawadee Sripa,PhD.Medical Teacher
College of Medicine and Public Health
College of Medicine and Public Health
1.Bachelor of Nursing program,Mahidol University.
2.Master of Bussiness Administration,Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University.
1. 2554-2555,7NK Inpatient department,Queen Sirikit medical center,Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital.
2. 2555-2561,Outpatient Surgery Department,Bumrungrad International Hospital.
3. 2561,Emergency department,Ubonratchathani University Hospital.
1.Epidemiology of parasitic infection in human and snails
2.Cloning and characterization of biomolecules of Opisthorchis viverrini
1.Sripa J et al., Cloning and characterization of Opisthorchis viverrini fatty acid binding protein. NTD ASIA 2014 Interdisciplinary Research on Liver Flukes. Khon Kaen, Thailand, 16-17 September 2014.
1.Sripa J et al., Cloning and characterization of Opisthorchis viverrini leucine aminopeptidase. TRF-OHEC Annual Congress 2014 (TOAC 2014). The Regent Cha-Am beach resort, Phetchaburi, Thailand, 23-25 October 2014.
2.Sripa J et al., Cloning and characterization of Opisthorchis viverrini fatty acid binding protein. International congress of liver flukes and cholangiocarcinoma: Towards control and elimination. Khon Kaen, Thailand, 11-12 May 2015.
3.Sripa J et al., Antioxidant activity of Cassia alata extracts against Opisthorchis viverrini derived from infected hamsters. The Fourth Higher Education Research Promotion Congress (HERP CONGRESS IV). Ubon Ratchathani Rajabhat University, Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand, 8-10 February 2016.
4.Sripa J et al., Effect of Opisthorchis viverrini Fatty Acid Binding Protein (OvFABP) recombinant protein against fibroblast cell lines growth. The Fifth Higher Education Research Promotion Congress (HERP CONGRESS V). Udothani Rajabhat University, Udonthani, Thailand, 2-4 March 2017.
5.Sripa J, Piratae S, Kulsantiwong J, Haruay S. High prevalence of amphistome infection in freshwater snails from areas lie along the Mekong river in Ubon Ratchathani province, Thailand. ICOPA 2018. 14th International Congress of Parasitology. EXCO, Daegu, Korea. 19-24 August 2018
1. Laha T, Sripa J, Sripa B, Pearson M, Tribolet L, Kaewkes S, et al. Asparaginyl endopeptidase from the carcinogenic liver fluke, Opisthorchis viverrini, and its potential for serodiagnosis. Int J Infect Dis. 2008;12(6).
2. Sripa J, Laha T, To J, Brindley PJ, Sripa B, Kaewkes S, et al. Secreted cysteine proteases of the carcinogenic liver fluke, Opisthorchis viverrini: Regulation of cathepsin F activation by autocatalysis and trans-processing by cathepsin B. Cell Microbiol. 2010;12(6):781–95.
3. Jex AR, Young ND, Sripa J, Hall RS, Scheerlinck JP, Laha T, et al. Molecular Changes in Opisthorchis viverrini (Southeast Asian Liver Fluke) during the Transition from the Juvenile to the Adult Stage. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(11).
4. Sripa J, Pinlaor P, Brindley PJ, Sripa B, Kaewkes S, Robinson MW, et al. RNA interference targeting cathepsin B of the carcinogenic liver fluke, Opisthorchis viverrini. Parasitol Int. 2011;60(3):283–8.
5. Sripa J, Brindley PJ, Sripa B, Loukas A, Kaewkes S, Laha T. Evaluation of liver fluke recombinant cathepsin B-1 protease as a serodiagnostic antigen for human opisthorchiasis. Parasitol Int. 2012;61(1):191–5.
6. Sripa J, Kiatsopit N, Piratae S. Prevalence of trematode larvae in intermediate hosts: Snails and fish in ko ae sub-district of Khueang Nai, Ubon Ratchathani Province, Thailand. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2016;47(3):399–409.
7. Sripa J, Laha T, Sripa B. Characterization and functional analysis of fatty acid binding protein from the carcinogenic liver fluke, Opisthorchis viverrini. Parasitol Int. 2016;66(4):419–25.